jueves, 27 de marzo de 2008

The National Geographics presents: CHRONICLES OF MAZUNTE

It is a plaseasure for me to say hi again after finish my latest world trip.
The First thing you need to know is basic information about Mazunte.
Mazunte it's a hippie beach in the south coast of Mexico, full of drugs and alcohol, cool weather better adventures.
This was the third time we go there. It was amazing as always.
My trip mates ana, meiru, vadi and stewee are special persons... you know, they talk about their anus without shyness, they drink like POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORCS, they are obsessed with swim in sea... that's how my sould mates looks like.
all time thinking of you buapo (sin H porq maru ahora si podria pronunciar BUJAPO)

he is vadi, he is drunk (as always) he's being so prudent (as always):


see pics on my jaifai:

http://hi5.com/friend/photos/displayManageAlbum.do?albumId=168810997&ownerId=24931131

Constantly Thinking About you

No hay comentarios: